Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford

I just received a really nice kit from Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford. Influenster was kind enough to send me a beauty VoxBox this month and I was so excited to see the Meaningful Beauty Complete Skincare Kit as part of it. Cindy designed a complete anti-aging skincare line designed to reduce fine lines while helping to rejuvenate the skin. The foundation of the skincare line is this special antioxidant complex that comes from a rare melon that grows in Southern France. Kind of interesting I know!

I have been using it for a week now with the Cleanser, Day Creme SPF 20, Anti-Aging Night Creme, Lifting Eye Creme and Firming Chest and Neck Creme. I also got a sample of the Deep Cleansing Masque, Glowing Serum and Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules. I loved the Masque! It seems to be gentle but my skin does look brighter and more fresh. I haven't seen a change in the fine lines but I will keep using it and let you know. You can check out more here directly on the Meaningful Beauty site.

No comments: