Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lancome Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara Makes L-O-N-G lashes!

">
As a member of the Vogue Influencers Network I recently received a complimentary tube of the new Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara. I was really excited because I have to say my lashes have not increased in volume or length over the years to say the least. I need ALL the help I can get!

You really get beautiful, flirtatious lashes with the new Lancôme Doll Lashes Mascara.. The brush is different too-it is a unique, cone-shaped brush to start. The mascara is a rich velvety formula which really gives volumized, extended and lifted lashes for that wide-eye doll-like look. The secret behind doll lashes is finally revealed! This is definitely Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look in my opinion.

I have used it for a few days so far and I have gotten several compliments on how I look. I think it makes me look more awake and fresh and it has been lasting all day long. Trust me, I work long days too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this too!