Sunday, April 1, 2012

Children's Claritin Mom Crew Member Pefect Timing

I was recently notified just in time for the spring flowers and allergy season that I am officially a member of the the Children's Claritin Mom Crew. What perfect timing! I was thrilled to be included in this Mom's Panel because so many of the Mom's I know are managing allergies this time of year---and some of them year around!

 I have been so itchy and sneezy myself. My little one has been sneezing as well but fortunately not too bad this year. I always keep the Children's Claritin in the house just in case. The little one doesn't mind at all when she has to take Children's Claritin--says the chewables taste great too.

The pediatrician recommended Children's Claritin by name recently and suggested that it would help when allergy issues crop up.  I recently found out that Children's Claritin is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand too. Only Children's Claritin provides Non-Drowsy 24hr Allergy relief with one pill a day.  I love that I can count on Children's Claritin when I need it most! If you haven't tried Children's Claritin, I would recommend you give it a whirl. Don't forget to check with your pediatrician first.

Do you have a favorite allergy medicine that you have had success with using for your child? I would love to hear about what has worked well for your kids too.

 "As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I may receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place   "As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.   No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my personal experience." 

No comments: