Thursday, July 5, 2012

Verizon Insider “Feed Your App-etite” Party

I was really excited to be selected to be a part of the Verizon Insider program through CrowdTap recently.  I was chosen to receive  a great package of goodies to use at a Verizon “Feed Your App-etite” Party in my home.  It was so much fun!  We really had a great party with lots of moms and dads and kids in attendance! We checked out some apps and picked up some new ones that we had really been coveting thanks to Verizon too!  I loved being the tech queen--I demonstrated a lot of the apps that my family has been enjoying for the guests and showed them how they worked--then we downloaded them to their phones thanks for Verizon!  Believe it or not, I was able to help some friends download a bunch of game apps that they didn't have yet like Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja.  We also got some of the moms set up with a few great relaxation apps too--they needed that!  The dads all wanted crazy games so we had a bunch of fun downloading what we wanted thanks to Verizon.  I think several of the guests became a lot more comfortable with adding apps after my tutorials too--that was a great...now they can download all they want without a struggle.

We enjoyed some great snacks including a yummy cake that I baked, lots of fresh fruit and ice cream as well. It turned out to be a beautiful day perfect to be outside and in and out of the pool as well. We made sure all the phones stayed well AWAY from the pool area!

Have you checked out  Crowdtap yet? Crowdtap allows you to tap in online to engage with some great brands, test products and even share them with friends and earn cash while helping charities at the same time.  What could be better than that?


 I received a bunch of super goodies my party...a great FREE Verizon Swag Bag with the following items…
~ Party Guide containing great ideas
~One $35 American Express Gift card to buy refreshments
~One $50 American Express Gift Card to offset download purchases

If you are a Crowdtap member, login to your Crowdtap account and click on the “New Actions” tab frequently to see what you have available.  Remember that by simply signing up and logging in every day you will start to see more opportunities available to you!

No comments: