Friday, October 19, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair THERAPY Shampoo/Conditioner Review #Clearhair

I was impressed with the scent of Clear Scalp & Hair THERAPY Shampoo and Conditioner when I first received it through Shespeaks. It performed well even after a hard workout at the gym. My hair felt clean but soft and moisturized. My family liked it as well.

I will say one thing though...it was not apparent if it is safe for color treated hair. I was not sure if it contained sulfate a. I wish they would say on the bottles.

I would buy it again though since the family liked it too! You can find out more on their Twitter page or check out Shespeaks here.

Disclaimer: Shespeaks provided a free sample of Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy products to me so I could review them.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: