Saturday, October 20, 2012

CN Style Society Mary Kay


I received an exciting surprise in the mail today! Conde Nast Style Society sent me a HUGE box with tons of Mary Kay goodies to try.  I have used Mary Kay in the past but then my old consultant moved and I lost touch with her. I forgot that I can just go online to marykay.com and connect with a new consultant!  

This is what I received in the box:


They really covered all the bases with options.   I have to say that I really find I need to work more on building up my lashes and brows in the past few years. Sigh....I guess it is that over-40 thing.  I was excited to try the Lash and Brow Building Serum and it worked really well for me. It was easy to apply and definitely made a difference in my lashes and brows.

I use both waterproof and regular mascara so that worked out perfectly for me. I found the Lash Love and the Ultimate mascara to be easy to apply and the Lash Love waterproof version stayed on all day and night. I prefer the black to the brown but they are both good, neutral options for the Lash Love. 

I also received the newest catalogs from Mary Kay and was impressed with the variety of items that were available from makeup to fragrances.  Check them out and let me know what you think!

Disclaimer:  I received Mary Kay samples through Conde Nast Style Society in order to provide my reviews on the products  All the opinions as always, are my own.

No comments: