Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Green Giant Seasoned Steamers

Green Giant Seasoned Steamers

We recently had the opportunity to try these quick and tasty veggies from Green Giant and they were a big hit in my house.  I grilled some chicken and quickly cooked the Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli on a busy Monday night.  Hubby and Little One really liked the flavor and I have to say so did I!

Try NEW Green Giant® Seasoned Steamers™, in six flavorful varieties:
  • Backyard Grilled Potatoes: roasted potatoes with peppers and onions
  • Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
  • Mediterranean Blend of Potatoes, Zucchini and Carrots
  • Brussels Sprouts with sea salt and cracked pepper
  • Honey Dijon Carrots
  • Honey Roasted Sweet Corn, with peppers
Seasoned Steamers are premium vegetables seasoned with unique chef-inspired seasonings, packed in convenient easy to steam bags.
With a bunch of yummy flavor, Green Giant Seasoned Steamers make eating vegetables a whole lot easier and more delicious for the whole family!
You can find Green Giant® Seasoned Steamers™ at a retailer near you. I found them at my local ShopRite in the mid-Atlantic area.

AND -- during the month of October, there will be a “Love it, or your Money Back” offer available at GreenGiant.com! So check that out too!

You can connect with Green Giant too via their website or on social media below:

Disclosure:  I received this information through Green Giant and MyInsite along with a free coupon to try the products. As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments: