Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Influenster Voxbox #Naturals and how to join!

I always get excited when I get chosen to receive a new VoxBox, but was super excited to get selected to try the Naturals VoxBox from Influenster.  If you're unfamiliar with the site, it's a community people just like you and me from everywhere in the country who are sent products to review.  Membership is free too!  It is a real treat to get a box of new or different items from food to beauty and household items) to experiment with and enjoy.  Of course, the brands hope that you will discover some new faves in the boxes and share them with friends, family and through your social networks. If you are like me, you just do that anyway!  It is fun and different and all the products you receive are completely complimentary. You can join HERE.

Included in the box are:



  • The Original Dish Drying Mat - I love this and bought one of my own at Bed, Bath and Beyond last year.  Great to have a second one when we have lots of dishes.  We hand wash a lot of our  pots and pans and it is easier to dry them on the mat. 
  • LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer - I use lip balm all the time.  I have so many of them including LypSyl but you can never have enough!  But I've never tried this brand before.  It really moisturizes well.
  • EBOOST - This was a first for me--something very new.  It's supposed to boost your mood, improve your focus and bolster your immunity. It tastes good...I need to buy more this week and see how it works long term.
  • CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes - These are great to stash in the purse for emergencies.  They smell great and do a good job of getting rid of messes on little ones hands.
  • GEOGEO - I've never tried natural deodorant so this was a first.   It smells really nice and keeps me dry all day long!
  • NECTRESSE - This is an all natural sweetener made by Splenda and it's a sweetener made from monk fruit--kind of different.  It tastes great in my coffee.  I like to stash the packets in my purse for coffee on the go!
See my individual posts and reviews for all the goodies I received.


Disclaimer:  I received all items complimentary from Influenster.

No comments: