Friday, October 19, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit #KissLashes @Kissproducts

I kept hearing everyone raving about doing those salon lashes but I just couldn't bring myself to spend all that money for a short term result. I was so excited to see Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit at $5.99 in my Influenster Beauty Blogger #VoxBox!  Another friend was just raving about those darn salon lashes AGAIN on Thursday night at dinner so I was so happy to find a reasonable alternative!  

I checked them out on Facebook and Twitter to get some more information and found that other ladies were had left some very positive comments about their experiences.  I tried them out yesterday for my weekly date night with my hubby and they looked gorgeous. They were very easy to apply and made my eyes look so lush.  I would definitely use them again.

They say that you can actually bring the salon home with this eyelash starter kit.  It is true!!  It has it all:  eyelashes, adhesive and applicator.   Anyone can do it if I can do it!

 Disclaimer:  I received product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster.  As always, all opinions are my own.


No comments: