Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kmart Decorate It Forward Sweepstakes and LOTS of Holiday Goodies!

#DecorateitForward with Kmart

Kmart has tons of great items to decorate your house for Christmas and help you entertain in style for 2012.  Kmart now has a digital gift list to help you get ideas for purchase and to truly DECORATE IT FORWARD.  Now that is a smart way to shop and to let others know the things you really want this year.

I always look forward to the Kmart Christmas shop as my first destination during the holiday shopping season. I know I can find great items from ornaments to housewares to to make my house  look so festive too and not break the bank.

I was able to scoot over to Kmart recently to make sure my holiday decor is top notch. I was impressed, once again with the great selection of decorating and entertaining items that were available throughout the store.  Items were neatly organized and I loved how colorful the store was with all the beautiful Christmas decor! From the adorable hand towels (from $6.49!),
Seasonal Hand Towels


to the adorable snowglobes (from $9.99)

to the glittering ornaments (from $6.49) you just can't beat the holiday prices at Kmart.
I was able to really spruce up my home for a song at Kmart.  My little one loves the snowglobe on the mantel too. It is adorable.

Kmart has a new sweepstakes too, the Decorate it Forward Sweeps--you can win yourself a holiday shopping spree with Sandra Lee or Jaclyn Smith--wow!!  There are tons of great items in their exclusive Kmart Holiday Collections that I know I would love to win. I bet you can find a few too....just add them to that handy digital gift list that Kmart created for you!  Don't forget that Kmart has a cool virtual Ornament Creator to make something special to send to your friends too. Make sure they all know you are modern and up to date so send that e-ornament today. 

Last of all you just have to check out that adorable St. Jude Holiday Bear Collectable Ornament.  Just take a peek now. Kmart is generously donating $1.00 to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital for every ornament that is purchased. Kmart really knows how to decorate it forward but isn't that what the holidays and Christmas is really about?

You must visit ShopYourWay.com to sign up for the Kmart rewards program. What is that you might ask?  You can earn 10 points for every $1 you spend. No minimum amount of points to redeem either.  Redeem when you want for what you want at any time. Wow, that is a great program and I have been a member for several years now.  You will be amazed at how quickly the points add up! The sweet part is that you just swipe the card when you shop--it is that easy!

Hop on over to Kmart and decorate it forward yourself!

Disclaimer:  I received a gift card from Smiley360 and Kmart to review products for this post. As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments: