Friday, October 19, 2012

NYC New York Color #IndividualEyes Customer Compact @nycnewyorkcolor

I love to add color to my everyday eye look.  I enjoy luxurious and trendy colors but don't always want to spend a ton of money.  I do want to use a good quality eyeshadow though and I found a way to do that!  NYC New York Color #IndividualEyes Customer Compact is a great AND inexpensive way to do that. At $4.99 it is a steal too with the hottest fall colors

NYC New York Color makes it so EZ with an all-in-one compact that totally has everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. There are four colors, specially coordinated to intensify and enhance your eye color so you can create your own look. I love how it makes my eyes really stand out in an elegant and sophisticated way!

Don't forget to check them out on Facebook.
You can also follow NYC New York Color on Twitter.

Disclaimer:  I received product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster.  As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments: