Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin @goodyhair #SpinPin

I was so excited to get this item from Goody! Thank you Influenster! I debated it a few months ago when I saw it in Walgreens but was waiting. It looked so fun and stylish. I don't know why I didn't buy it then because I love it.  I love to put my long, wavy hair up on those crazy-busy hair days.   I need things that offer a really secure hold since my hair tends slide out a lot of the barrettes. The Spin Pin is perfect and give me lots of options that look glamorous and professional.  I love all the styles that you can create with the Spin Pin!


The same happens with my little one who loves to steal borrow all of my hair and makeup items!   I LOVE that the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin comes with really detailed instructions and style ideas too!
 You can check out more styles or get more information on the Facebook or Twitter pages for Goody.

 Disclosure:  I received a product sample for review. As always, all opinions are my own.




No comments: