Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Donna Karan WOMAN fragrance collection-perfect for #Christmas

I recently discovered a beautiful new fragrance from Donna Karan thanks to my relationship with The Vogue Influencer Network.  I came home the other day to a wonderful surprise...a beautifully wrapped package with three generous size samples of Donna Karan WOMAN in my mailbox to try and share with friends! I always love surprises like this and who wouldn't?  It is a lovely scent perfect for fall.  It is a fascinating combination of creamy orange flower blended with the deeper scents of Haitian Vetiver and Sandalwood.  You have to try it for yourself. You can find out more at DONNAKARAN.  It is priced reasonably enough for a tiny splurge ranging from $45.00-$115.00.  Perfect for a Christmas gift or even a generous Secret Santa gift!

Discover the new fragrance inspired by all that a woman is. A fragrance created for women. By women. Feminine and sensual. The strength and softness of women is expressed through creamy notes of orange flower that delicately wrap the confident signature core of Haitian Vetiver and Sandalwood.




Disclaimer:  I received complimentary samples through Vogue Influencer Network and Donna Karan.  As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments: