Saturday, January 26, 2013

StyleWatch Style Hunters Vaseline Total Moisture Review

@StyleWatchMag @VaselineBrand
Let me start by telling you, if you don't already know that I have the driest skin ever this side of the Sahara Desert.  I can't moisturize enough.  What a happy day it was for me when I heard from StyleWatch Style Hunters that they were sending me some samples of the newest Vaseline® Total Moisture formulas to try.  I have to be careful about what moisturizers I use though because some of them can be irritating.  Not ever an issue with Vaseline® and Vaseline Total Moisture.  Vaseline brands are one of my mainstays from the original formula I use on my lips to all the newer options they have added more recently.  Vaseline® understands how a good thing like a moisturizer can always get better. Can you believe they have been helping skin stay soft and comfortable for over 140 years? 
 
Now they have upped the ante with all kinds of pure naturals and multi-layer moisturizers.   Vaseline Total Moisture has state-of-the-art quick-absorbing formulas that give all of us soft healthy skin without any of that yucky greasy feel. What could be better than that, right?
 
I love all the different formulas too. I have been using the Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Total Moisture for a while but I really like the newer formulation.  I slather Cocoa Radiant on after my showers and stash a smaller tube in my purse (and in my car!) for those dry skin emergencies.  My little one loves it too.  Smells like yummy chocolate!
 
There is a nice, fresh Aloe formula too which is a formula that I enjoy most in the spring, summer and fall months. It feels and smells light and wonderful, especially after a tough workout, and a fresh shower.  Nothing better.  I like the deeper, Cocoa Radiant scent for the cooler months.  Bonus with both is that you smell great too!  Hop on over to your local pharmacy like CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reed, Walmart, or Walgreens and check it out. You can use their store locator to find you fave too,

Disclaimer:  I received samples of Vaseline Total Moisture creams in order to provide a review. As always, my opinions are my own.

No comments: