Thursday, March 14, 2013

Garnier Olia Oil Powered Haircolor is fantastic


I was recently chosen to try out Garnier Olia through Bzz Agent. They sent me a box to try and I have to admit, I was kind of curious since I kept seeing the ads lately.  Garnier Olia is the first oil powered hair colour but what does that REALLY mean?  It is actually pretty interesting.  Garnier Olia contains up to 60% Oils and no ammonia so that means that it really helps to condition and nourishing your hair.  I was all for that.  The high oil content helps to improve the vibrancy of the hair colour too. Just so you know this is a  permanent hair dye though. 

I liked the luxurious looking package right away.  The main applicator is shaped like a large tear drop and is designed to fit easily in your hand.  Perfect for petite ladies like me too. The Olia does not smell either. Some other brands of dyes have strong odors...not Garnier Olia. The dye itself has a light consistency and was very easy to blend.  The instructions were easy to follow too. 

The color was pretty vibrant and shiny.  My hair looked and felt very soft too. No scalp irritations either. Give Garnier Olia a try and let me know what you think.


No comments: