Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nude by Rihanna Review

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Nude by Rihanna complimentary through StyleWatch  in order to review it.  As always, my opinions are my own.
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com
I recently received a sample of Nude by Rihanna.   I liked this fragrance and thought it would be appropriate for those hot summer days that are coming up fast. It is sweet though, and I would apply it lightly.  I can see it becoming overpowering if someone goes a bit too heavy.  An interesting blend of notes as you can see below.

I can definitely detect her native flowers and fruits of Barbados interlaced within the layers of guava nectar, mandarin and pear in Nude. The fragrance has a bit of a sultry feel through the blend of orange blossom, gardenia petals and velvet jasmine sambac.  I can detect a bit of the sandalwood and light musk but it is not overpowering.  There is also a hint of vanilla orchid which I love.  Experience Nude by Rihanna with this 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray.




No comments: