Saturday, July 20, 2013

Barleans Essential Woman Swirl and Superfruit Strawberry Kiwi Greens Powder Review @Barleans

Disclaimer:  I received samples of Barlean's to faciliate my review.  As always, my opinions are my own.
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com
I recently received a nice surprise at a time when I really needed a vitamin boost.  I thought these Barlean's Superfruit Greens tasted great.  I like Strawberry and kiwi so it wasn't a big surprise that I enjoyed the taste. I tried the Barlean's Superfruit Greens powder mixed with cold water and it actually tasted great.  You definitely need to mix it well to blend it.  Barlean's website shares that new Superfruit Greens are the absolute easiest and most delicious way to fuel your family's vitality and energy with the antioxidant power of more than 8 servings of fruits and vegetables.  We eat a lot of fruits and vegetables but it is always great to get more, right?  

I also tried blending the Superfruit Greens into a smoothie that I made with frozen bananas, frozen strawberries and plain fat free Greek yogurt. Now, that tasted really delicious!  I would also blend up either a smoothie with the Barlean's Superfruit Greens or even just water and Barlean's and make some simple ice pops for me or the kids. Great way to stay cool and get your vitamins in this summer, right?
  • Perfect super-nutrition for the whole family - kid's love it!
  • More than 60 super foods and supplements
  • Delicious All-Natural Strawberry-Kiwi Flavor
  • MEGA 8,000 ORAC antioxidant value per serving
  • Perfect replacement for sugar-laden juices and sodas.
  • Dairy and Soy-Free
The company shared with me that every whole food ingredient in Barlean's Superfruit Greens is carefully selected, responsibly grown and third party tested to guarantee the absolute highest quality and purity. I like that because my health and my family's health is so important to me!

The Essential Woman Omega Swirl Supplement

www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.comwww.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com
I also received the Barlean's Essential Woman Swirl. They just came out with this new flavor....Chocolate-Mint. I have to say it is DELICIOUS!! I just pour out a tablespoon and pop it in my mouth. Tastes like chocolate mint syrup...but it is healthy!  What more can a girl ask. Look at what is inside:  organic primrose oil, organic flaxseed oil, Omega 3, 6, 9 and GLA.  So good for you and easy to take. I have not had any stomach upset either...some of the the other fish oil supplements are not great on my belly...this one has no problems. So Barlean's reminds us that Beauty and Balance from Within Never Tasted so Good:
  • Created to nurture, nourish and moisturize from the inside out
  • Ideal for women interested in radiant health, beauty and energy
  • Delicious All-Natural Rich Chocolate Mint Flavor - Made with Real Chocolate
  • Contains vital and essential Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
  • Made with Organic Evening Primrose Oil and Organic Flaxseed Oil
  • Contains Lignans and Rosemary
  • Available in 8 and 16 oz.
Let me know what you all think. I am going to be buying more Barlean's...I am so happy I discovered their products.

No comments: