Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins Snack Crackers Review


Disclaimer:  I received samples of Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins through Naturally Savvy.  As always, my opinions are my own.
 I was thrilled to hear that Naturally Savvy was partnering with Blue Diamond products to share about their yummy new Artisan Nut Thins crackers. I tried other varieties of Nut Thins before and really enjoyed them so I was interested to get the scoop on these totally new crackers. So,  Blue Diamond has launched a new line of premium wheat and gluten-free crackers called Artisan Nut Thins.  The packaging looks different, definitely more upscale and hand-crafted, don't you think?




All three of the varieties of the Artisan Nut-Thins are made with almonds, brown rice and different seeds.  I like that.  They have a nice crunch and a light flavor.  These crackers definitely go well with almost anything whether you make a dip or have them with a bit of cheese or put them out on a platter for a party.  I love making a healthy dip with fat free Greek yogurt and fresh herbs when I have people over.  These crispy, light crackers go well with my homemade Greek yogurt dip too. I had to make some when they arrived so I could test them out. They are yummy any which way or even just on their own.  I love that the added nutrition of seeds makes these crackers a guilt-free snack option for me.



Did you know that Blue Diamond is a California cooperative of almond growers?  I never knew that.   I like that they are based in the good, ole' USA.  I always try to support American companies and what is more American than a cooperative of farmers that grow fresh almonds? 


Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins are made from a blend of brown rice flour and almonds.  I think they are just perfect to munch on as a snack even solo right out of the box.  They are topped with a sprinkling of seeds which gives the nutritional content an added boost.  Nice, right?  

The boxes are  4.25oz which is the perfect size for our family. It retails for about $3.29.  I always like to check out my fave products on their websites...you can visit the Blue Diamond here and see what goodies they have going for their customers.

No comments: