Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick Review

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick complimentary through People StyleWatch Style Hunters. As always, my opinion is my own. #MKTrueLip
 
Mary Kay has really upped the ante this time with their newest lipstick.  I was excited to received it the other day and I was impressed with the product from the inside out. 

Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick comes in a sleek silver case.  Very elegant and pretty, right?  The Mystic Plum color I received is gorgeous---perfect for day or evening. I love the way my lips feel and look. I have been getting compliments on my lips all day long too.
Anyone with an eye for style can see that Mary Kay® has really perfected the art and science of creating irresistible color collections and innovative skin care that help women around the world express their inner and outer beauty. This new lipstick is really intensely moisturizing. and exquisitely smoothing at the same time. Mary Kay says, "It's like a color-infused fountain of youth for your lips."  I really agree. We all agree that every woman wants to look gorgeous and feel beautiful. Mary Kay® perfected the art and science of helping you to do just that. 

Mary Kay® has a bunch of great products in addition to their new True Dimensions™ Lipstick. Their product lines are packed with innovative skin care, tempting color and pampering body care that all deliver beautiful benefits. Mary Kay products consistently delivers on every promise it makes.  What more can a girl ask for?

No comments: