Thursday, October 17, 2013

NEW! Resvology Skincare Age Corrective Eye Cream Review for a Fresher Dewy Look


Disclaimer:  I received a sample of Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream complimentary through BrandBacker in order to review it.  As always, my opinions are my own.

#TBCBEAUTY @brandbacker
I have to tell you from the start I am a challenging case.  I take great care of my skin but my career puts me at a serious disadvantage. How can that be?  Am I a lifeguard?  A ships captain?  I braid hair on the beach in a tropical locale?  No, I am a professional that spends a lot of time in the care going from client to client.  The car. Sun...right through the windshield. Yup, sunscreen every day and in my makeup but to no avail. I have them. The dreaded little wrinkles. I despise them.  I work hard to keep them at bay and look for any options that can help me. 
I do everything I can to protect my skin. I stay out of the sun. I wear sunscreen religiously but I want to soften wrinkles, prevent aging, and skin damage in any way I can.  I recently discovered Resvology skin care products and thought they looked like a viable option for me.  Resvology skin care products work in tandem with your genes to combat aging.  It is the very first product that actually states that it interrupt the aging process. Really.  The company tells me that Resvology skin care products contains a form of resveratryl acetate called the 4-AR molecule. The presence of this molecule has been found to help halt the signs of aging! Studies indicate that the 4-AR Molecule encourages gene activity. This increase in gene activity revitalizes skin tone, improves texture, and creates a healthy glow.  I loved the concept and thought it could sure help me. 
I tried the Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream. The Eye Cream  is formulated to moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes. Resvology shares that it has been formulated to minimize wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. I need alot of help there. I liked that it  has the R-AR Molecule, antioxidants, and botanicals to help fight the signs of aging.


Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream has a very rich texture and a luxurious scent. After using the Eye Cream for a week, I could see that my dark circles were starting to soften. I definitely looked fresher in the A.M. My dark circles look less pronounced and I look fresher when I am heading off to work after using the Age Corrective Eye Cream in the evening.  You can bet I am going to continue using it. You can follow them on Facebook for all their updates too so don't forget...you can get the inside scoop.

No comments: