Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Charmin® Ultra Soft is softer than ever! #charminultra Get the scoop here and now

Disclaimer: I received this information through Vocalpoint. I did not receive samples nor was I compensated for this post. As always, my opinion is my own.


New Charmin® Ultra Soft now has Comfort Cushions for plush, pillowy softness you and your guests will love. It’s softer than the leading value brand of toilet paper, plus it’s more absorbent so they can use up to 4X less.*










Have you ever tried Charmin? It is super soft and I love the idea that you can use less because that means you SAVE MORE! What a novel idea. Thanks to Charmin for giving us the scoop on all the pillowy softness. 


 
I love that Charmin Ultra Soft has no inks, dyes or perfumes which is great for anyone  with sensitive skin including the kids and little ones. Charmin is really not more expensive than the other brands...especially if you keep watching for sales and use your coupons!


*vs. Leading bargain brand

No comments: