Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Have you tried 34° Crisps light all-natural crackers yet? Yum is my answer!

Disclosure: I received 34° Crisps complimentary through I contest I won. As always, my opinions are my own. I only recommend products that I truly enjoy and I feel are good to share with my readers.
I actually tried these at a friend's house over the holidays and thought they were yummy. They were on my iphone To-buy list (I keep list upon list on my iphone that way whne I am in the store I can remember what the heck I need to do and buy!) but I just had not gotten around to buying them yet.  They stock them at Whole Foods (I get there about once a month for a big stock up since there is not one so close to my home) and some ShopRite stores but of course not the one close to me. See where you can buy them locally by entering your zip code here. You can also buy them on Amazon.  So how excited was I this morning when a box arrived with a forgotten prize from a lovely giveaway that I had won on Cheese and Champagne.  Colleen and Jill are two ladies who (just like me!) love all things cheese and began a blog to chat about it. They have a entertaining blog that will keep you up on all the latest artisinal and craft cheeses that are out there. You just have to take a peek.

Back to my 34° Crisps.  They are a light, crispy, all-natural crackers that I just love. They actually created 34° Crisps to be a  perfect companion to the world’s favorite cheeses. Of course, they were so yummy that people enjoy them with and without their fave cheeses.
All of the flavors are delicious and there is one or maybe a few of them that you just might have to keep for yourself....aaah, maybe you will share one or two.  They have Natural, Sesame, Cracked Pepper, Rosemary and Whole Grain.  These crackers are crispy and perfect by themselves or with cheese.  Check out some of the yummy little recipes that you can use for creative appetizers too. Add a glass of wine and you are all set.

No comments: