Friday, February 28, 2014

Tripod Store + Go Travel Vitamin, Supplement or Medication Container Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received the product mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review. I was not financially compensated for this post.  The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.  However, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Have you been on the lookout for a compact multi-compartment vitamin and medication organizer?  The Tripod store + go travel container may be just what your looking for.
You can take it anywhere. It looks very neat and organized.  Forget those zipper bags now that Dabi has come to your rescue with the perfect everyday and travel solutions! I love that you can purchase this vitamin and supplement organizer right on Amazon too.  Shop at your leisure...day or night.


Look how compact this is...space for morning, midday and evening vitamins, supplements or meds.  Everything all tidy and in place. 

You can keep up with all the fantastic products by Sabi by following them on your favorite social networks like Facebook and Twitter.  I always find that is the best way to get all the scoop on what is new and maybe even find out about special deals. You never know. You can also find out more on the Sabi website and check out their Blog.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: