Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Easter and April Fools costume and accessories from Private Island Party are a fun way to celebrate any holiday

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The snow will be gone soon...I promise!  Easter and April Fools Day are coming up fast too.  After all this crazy weather buying a few silly and fun accessories would be a super way to celebrate Easters and April Fools Day, don't you think?  We all could use some comic relief at this point.  I was smiling as I opened my box full of adorable accessories from Private Island Party this week. 
Well, I have to say that there are some days I feel like an angel and the LED Angel Wing Headband 1877 would be perfect for me.  Okay, not too often but give me some credit here my reader friends.  Is this adorable or what?  Emphasize your angelical side (I bet you have one too!) with a cute angel wing headband. Its has soft, shiny wings that are decorated with bright, white feathers and tiny silver strings. They light up with LEDs! One size fits most people. I have a small head and it fit me fine.
For my less angelic sort of days they also sent me a perfect option:  Light Up Devil Horns 1682 Sure there are days that I just really want to get my devil going and these will do it.  This headpiece has glowing LED Lightup Red Devil Horns on it. A perfect accessory for any adult or child's costume, or as a fun prize for party games. You can use it when you get cranky like me and warn others to stay far, far away as you laugh hysterically.  Super easy to turn on and off. Batteries included. Unisex. One size fits most and it fit me fine.
Perfect for so many silly occasions...I was laughing at the Funny Nose and Glasses 1631. This is such a classic gag gift for children or adults. This is perfect to make anyone laugh!  If you are trying to put together a Groucho Marx costume this one will be perfect for you too!

Pooooop!  Whoops...just joking!  The next accessory I received was the Whoopee Cushion 1646.  Oh, Lordy....we used to just break out into gales of laughter with this one. Absolute hysterics.  How can you NOT laugh?  All you do is just inflate and wait for the victim to sit down and the laughs will begin.  You don't know how it goes?  Place on a chair and wait for an unsuspecting victim to sit down. When sat upon the whoopee cushion will force air through a narrow opening causing it vibrate and make a very special sound like gas.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: