Sunday, February 23, 2014

Folio Grande Extra Large Strap + Go-Weekly Travel Pill Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.   I received the product mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review. I was not financially compensated for this post.  The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.  However, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I used to tease my mom about all the crazy contraptions she put together to transport her vitamins and medicines.  Everything from zipper bags to tin foil pouches. They just looked awful. Then I started looking for a good option to fix her vitamin and supplement issue.  I found it was very hard to find a sizeable pill container that actually looked good. Until now.  I recently heard about FOLIO grande from Sabi. It is a wonderful traveler option for anyone.

Folio Grande is a spacious, good looking, secure and well constructed product that lets you tote all your vitamins, medicines and even supplements.  Look at how many spots there are in it.  Great for long trips, cruises or vacations!  You can purchase it easily online at Amazon my favorite place to shop for everything.

 You can keep up with all the fantastic products by Sabi by following them on your favorite social networks like Facebook and Twitter.  I always find that is the best way to get all the scoop on what is new and maybe even find out about special deals. You never know. You can also find out more on the Sabi website and check out their Blog as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: