Monday, May 26, 2014

100% Organic Argan Oil Review #VoilaVeSkinCare

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My hair can be a real challenge to care for with all my issues. I try not to wash it too much...maybe 2 times a week.  I use a gentle, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner but it still looks dull and I feel guilty every time I use my hot brush or blow dryer. I have been moving more towards natural products though.  The timing was perfect when I heard from VoilaVe about trying out their organic, natural Argan Oil for hair and skin. They shared with me that VoilaVe™ Organic Argan Oil can bring back dry, weak, and lifeless hair. It can even impart fresh life into dry cracked skin and cure hard brittle nails.  Since I suffer from all three issues I was the perfect person to try it.

My hands are always so dry and of course my nails and cuticles. I have to say I don't help the cause. I will wash dishes with no gloves instead of just throwing them in the dishwasher.  If the bath needs a touch up between the visits from the housekeeper I am always too lazy to use gloves. I know. I have bad, really bad habits that don't help the cause. My mom always tells me. But at least I know there is something that can help my dry hands and nails now that I know about VoilaVe™ Organic Argan Oil.
The company calls this an Incredible Miracle Oil in a Bottle.  I have to say it is pretty close. I love that VoilaVe™ is 100% Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.  I have been using a few drops on my damp hair after my shower and then styling my hair as usual. It looks much healthier and shinier. I also like that I can just rub it into my hands and cuticles anytime of the day to moisturize them. I like to use it on my hands and nails at night too....I notice they look so much better in the morning and it lasts all day..even with my poor hand care habits.  VoilaVe™ Organics 4oz Argan Oil is 100% CERTIFIED Organic and completely ECO and USDA Certified which is very comforting. I can use it on my hands and not worry about slicing up an apple and eating it for example. No worries!

I was happy to hear that  VoilaVe™ Organic Argan Oil is available on Amazon since that is where I buy much of my health and beauty these days. I really like that this is 100% Certified Organic Argan Oil. It makes me feel more comfortable about using it on my skin.

VoilaVe™ Argan Oil can provide some of these amazing benefits:
  • Strengthened, Vibrant Hair
  • Stronger Roots
  • Brilliant, Hydrated Skin
  • Stronger Nails and Cuticles
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: