Saturday, May 3, 2014

100% Pure Emu Oil For Skin & Hair Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



You may have noticed some of my grumbling about my parched skin and hair. Boy, I don't ever remember any of this in my 20's. Keeping myself looking good is really hard work once you hit your 40's. It is a real struggle. Between the gym and the creams and oils, I keep trying.  I am always looking for something to really make a difference.  I was intrigued to hear about Emu Oil. 

I didn't realize that Emu oil can help to restore skin elasticity.  This can be an excellent solution for stretch marks, acne and smoothing wrinkles. Some of the additional benefits are that it is anti-inflammatory, hypo-allergenic and won't  irritate the pores.  That really elevates Emu Oil and makes it a super skin moisturizer.  I love that it is safe, gentle and won't irritate the skin or clog pores.





My hair gets just as dry as my skin so I was thrilled to hear that Emu Oil is terrific for  hair and scalp health. The fatty acids in emu oil make it ideal for dry hair and scalp issues. Emu Oil from insta-natural has natural deep moisturizing properties along with added botanical oils like rosemary oil that can even help encourage hair growth. Amazon makes it easy to find and you can find insta-natural Emu Oil fast. I have been using it regularly and I can see that the combination of emu oil with pure essential oils really leaves my hair soft, shiny, silky and full of body. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: