Sunday, May 18, 2014

A review of Gold Elements Nail Care Supreme Kit

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I recently heard about the luxurious line of skin care treatments from the Gold Elements line.  Gold Elements offers an amazing array of advanced and effective cosmetic treatments and even customized facials.  The line provides you with over all treatments to the skin and now even the nails. I appreciate how the Gold Elements facial care products aids the reduction of wrinkles and helps brighten the complexion. This is a complete line that was  inspired by advanced cosmetic research. All the products contain effective age defying ingredients combined with trace elements of actual gold to give a youthful appearance to the skin.  I think that is totally novel in skincare to include real gold to enhance the skin.

I recently had the opportunity to try out their new Gold Elements Nail Care Supreme.  
The Golden Nail Kit Supreme provided a totally stimulating beauty treatment for the nails

My nails look amazing after using the kit for the past week. I see a big improvement in how they look. My hands look moisturizing and youthful. Before using the kit my hands looked so dry and my nails were constantly brittle. My cuticles were always a problem but now they look really nice. I have been faithful with using the cream and oil and it has made a huge difference in how smooth my hands look and feel.

These are all the items included in the Gold Elements Nail Care Supreme Kit:

1. Hand and Nail Cream:
   A gentle, protective and soothing hand cream to protect
   your skin.

2. Cuticle Oil:
   Deeply soothe, moisturize and nourish the cuticles. Ideal
   when buffing your nails, your cuticles will be softer and
   your nails stronger looking.

3. Nail File:
   To smooth away rough nail edges and shape your nail
   faster and easier.

4. Buffing Block:
   A fantastic buffer which grants a beautiful gleam to your nails
   and assists in stimulating the blood circulation underneath
   your nails, which encourages healthy growth.

Try it out for yourself and see the difference it makes in your hands and nails. I am a business professional and it really is important to look the part every single day. I don't always have time for that mani-pedi but with Gold Elements I can treat yourself anytime I like and feel like I am in luxury.  It is important to take care of your skin and nails..people notice.  This is an easy way to give yourself some luxury.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: