Monday, May 12, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I have heard and tried a variety of Dead Sea products over the years and been really pleased with the skin care results but I never knew there were hair products too. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties as you probably know. People travel from all over the world to come and experience the amazing results at the Dead Sea.  You probably are familiar with Dead Sea Salts and Mud since they have been featured in numerous magazines and on those high profile day time shows and even in nationally known newspapers. Dead Sea Mud truly contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. It is pretty exciting that the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are now available in a shampoo too.


Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile and Olive Oil.  All of these special ingredients bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp.  This is an excellent option to help relieve itching and flakiness.  Think about how all these essential minerals aid in proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention and hydration. 
My thoughts and experiences:  I was surprised at how nicely this shampoo cleaned my hair and rinsed out very easily from the first time I used it.  My scalp felt refreshed and clean. My hair was super easy to style and as I continued to use it I noticed my scalp felt healthier. The winter was so long and dry I actually was experiencing flaking which was unusual for me. I noticed the flaking has stopped and my scalp looks good. I will continue to use this since it works well.

Here are the ingredients from the manufacturer's website:

Demineralised Water (Aqua) & Dead Sea Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Dea, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, Polyquaternium – 7, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

ladyashiri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ladyashiri said...

I had heard of lots of dead sea products too, but never shampoo!
Question, though, when you say it lathered up well, does that mean there are sulfates in it? (controversial ingredient usually responsible for making things lather up or bubbly)