Saturday, May 3, 2014

ATTITUDE Fragrance Free Dishwashing Liquid Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Do you worry about chemicals and additives in many of the commercially available cleaning products? I am always reading the labels.  I recently had the opportunity to try out a new fragrance free dish washing liquid that is free from all those icky chemicals.  I really like that this product makes me feel comfortable to wash all my child's food and beverage glasses and plates. I actually have been using it for our dishes as well since it works so effectively.

Bio Spectra created Attitude which is a fragrance-free baby dishwashing liquid specially formulated to clean milk and formula residues from baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, nipples and breast pump components.  This is an eco-friendly, hypoallergenic dish detergent that does not have any scary contaminants linked to cancer.   This is an excellent way for mom's to feel good about keeping their baby and children's food utensils clean and fresh with no chemical residue. It cleans very effectively and has no scent so it is not irritating.

Attitude has shared a few key facts about their product with me:

  • Free of carcinogen ingredients and by products (IARC group 1 & 2)
  • Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
  • Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
  • CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
  • Fragrance free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
  • Free of EDTA and NTA
  • Not tested on animals
  • Vegan product
  • Septic tank safe
  • Made in Canada
 This is an excellent product to try if you have little ones. If you are creating a gift basket for a new mom this would be a super product to include. I have made beautiful gift baskets for baby showers and I am sure any mom would be thrilled to learn about this product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: