Saturday, May 3, 2014

ATTITUDE Fragrance Free Toy + Surface Cleaner Review

 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


When you are a mom life really changes.  You start to read labels more and think about what you are using in your house. You know the kids touch everything.  Oh, the things that go in those mouths too.  Sometimes you just cringe.  It is such a challenge though, you read the labels but who knows?  It can be a challenge to understand.  On the other hand you want a good way to keep things clean....especially those toys. They can really get so yucky. I recently had the opportunity to check out a new product from Bio Spectra that really is wonderful on all sides of the coin. Attitude® Toy Cleaner is a safe, fragrance-free product to sanitize all those toys. Now there is a way to safely clean those toys and feel good about what your kids are playing with each and every day.

I like that I can feel confident that Attitude is free of contaminants.  All those baby and toddler toys can get safely cleaned whether you are at home or out and about. I love that Attitude® Toy Cleaner is made with safe and natural ingredients.  I find it easy to use and I feel good about having it in my home. I used to hesitate to clean the toys regularly because I didn't want chemical residue on there that my child could ingest. Now that I have Attitude® Toy Cleaner I find myself cleaning toys more often and feeling more secure.  
  Attitude® Toy Cleaner is: 

  • Free of any cancer-causing chemicals
  • Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo
  • CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
  • Fragrance free and hypoallergenic
  • Not tested on animals
  • Made in Canada

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: