Saturday, May 3, 2014

BioTerra belch Digestion Herbal Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically Bioterra belch Digestion. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.  Keep out of reach of children.
I will say from the get-go that I am normally a very healthy eater. I make it a point to buy organic when I can and we focus on lots of healthy fruits and vegetables in our daily diet. I am not an angel and I don't believe anyone should be though. From time to time I will indulge in treats here and there and sometimes that is an issue. My gut really is not used to heavy foods and those indulgent treats and that can create some really unpleasant situations. It can be truly uncomfortable. I am sure you know all about it.

BioTerra Herbs is a new company that created an excellent solution to this problem. The best part about the solution is that it is all natural. BioTerra belch-Digestion is the product I recently received to check out. You can see the ingredients above, a blend of natural herbs to relieve abdominal discomfort due to overindulgence. No chemicals or scary ingredients. Natural relief with herbs:

Betelnut Palm (seed) - Latin name: Areca catechu.
Chinese Rhubarb (root & rhizome) - Latin name: Rheum palmatum.
Orange (young fruit) - Latin name: Citrus sinensis.
Sparganium (rhizome) - Latin name: Sparganium eurycarpum.
Zedoary (rhizome) - Latin name: Curcuma zedoaria.

I was excited because I now have a solution to this uncomfortable problem.  It really works. I was out with friends for lunch the other day and had a huge salad which was great.  Unfortunately, the restaurant had an endless supply of incredibly delicious homemade flatbread. I just love homemade bread. I felt so bloated! Ooops.  I grabbed two BioTerra belch-Digestion capsules and little while I felt some seriously blessed relief. BioTerra has actually crafted a complete line of products to solve a variety of problematic ailments, naturally.
BioTerra Herbs is a herbal supplement company that focuses on natural, vegan and clean products with a bit of humor as you can see from their product names. I love it because lets agree, life happens and sometimes it can be painful, funny, silly, irksome or embarrassing. They believe in honesty, eco-sustainability and even a few mythical creatures like unicorns. Why not? You have to laugh a little sometimes.

BioTerra belch-Digestion effectively and naturally:

~Reduces bloating and gas*
~Relieves stomach discomfort*

Keep in mind that BioTerra belch-Digestion is all natural.  Often herbal products take some time and have to "build" in your system.  BioTerra suggests that you allow 2 weeks to feel the full effect of any of their products including belch-Digestion.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 10 minutes after a heavy meal as a dietary supplement. Can take up to 4 capsules within 24 hours, if needed.

Please check with health professionals before you try our products (especially if you are taking other medications). If you have any allergies related to these herbs or other plant families please be cautious! It is best to discontinue use if you observe unwanted effects or reactions.

*These statements have not be reviewed by the FDA, not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or diseases.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: