Monday, May 26, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review #hairconditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have heard and tried a variety of Dead Sea products over the years and been really pleased with the skin care results but I never knew there were hair products too like shampoo and conditioners. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties as you probably know. People travel from all over the world to come and experience the amazing results at the Dead Sea.  You probably are familiar with Dead Sea Salts and Mud since they have been featured in numerous magazines and on those high profile day time shows and even in nationally known newspapers. Dead Sea Mud truly contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. It is pretty exciting that the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are now available in shampoos and even deep conditioners too.

Adovia's Dead Sea Deep Hair Conditioner is specially formulated with natural ingredients including 21 Minerals essential to proper skin and hair function.  It really leaves your hair looking super hydrated and healthy with that silky feel that we all love. Regular use helps to reduce the appearance of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp. It also has aloe vera to further nourish the scalp and hair.  I think it works best when you use it with the Dead Sea Salt Shampoo.  That is what I did.

Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. All of these special ingredients bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp.  This is an excellent option to help relieve itching and flakiness. Think about how all these essential minerals aid in proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention and hydration.

My thoughts and experiences:  I did use the Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner following the Dead Sea Salt Shampoo. I was surprised at how nicely this conditioner softened my hair and helped it dry without frizz.  My scalp felt good and I noticed my head did not feel dry anymore. My hair was super easy to style and as I continued to use it I noticed my scalp felt healthier with the combination. The winter was so long and dry I actually was experiencing flaking which was unusual for me. I noticed the flaking has stopped and my scalp looks good. I will continue to use both the shampoo and conditioner since it works well for me.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: