Saturday, May 10, 2014

Insta natural Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Wild Crafted Green Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love when my skin looks super moisturized and healthy but I don't like using those skin care products with lots of chemicals and additives. I recently heard about an excellent skin care serum using Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Wild Crafted Green Tea.  It works very well to moisturize my skin and keep it looking fresh and youthful.  The ingredients are natural but have powerful benefits. Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000X its weight in water.  It actually draws moisture out of environment and onto the surface of the skin which is pretty amazing.
Insta natural Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Wild Crafted Green Tea has a ton of skin care benefits:
  • Improves skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance
  • Reduces appearances of dark circles & puffiness
  • Uses the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA
  • World's Most Expensive Brands Use The Same HA
  • Smooths Texture, Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Extremely Moisturizing While Plumping Up The Skin 
  • Formulated with the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA 
  • Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
It is great to have a reasonably priced skin care option that takes good care of my skin. It goes on smoothly and dries in a flash. It is easy to incorporate into my everyday skin care regimen. I love the way my skin looks and enjoy the fact that I can stock up on Amazon which makes my life easy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: