Saturday, May 10, 2014

Leather Conditioner & Cleaner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Leather products are great because they really give you such joy for years and years. From leather couches to purses, shoes and even skirts, they just feel wonderful and clean up fast. It is important to care for them properly and clean and condition them with a good product. I recently was able to check out a trio of products from Leather Nova which have all my leather goods looking like new.  Leather Nova Cleaner does a great job of cleaning and freshening up any kind of leather.  I had several pairs of shoes that were in need of some serious cleaning and this had them looking great. I followed up with the Leather Nova conditioner and I was so excited to go out to work every day this week with clean, shiny shoes. I wore a different pair of heels every day so I could enjoy my clean shoes. The company shared with me that it is super for cleaning all types of leather, vinyl & plastic. It comes in a large 18 oz spray bottle so it lasts and lasts. It gently and safely cleans ALL types of leather surfaces, including purses, shoes, sofas, chairs, car seats, etc. It even comes with a free microfiber towel for cleaning.


Leather Conditioner-Apply this to restore and bring back the luster of almost any leather surface.  This works beautifully after you have first cleaned the leather. It restores your leather and it also prolongs the life of your leather surfaces. All my shoes look brand new after cleaning and conditioning them with Leather Nova. The wonderful part is that it works on all types of leather,vinyl and plastic surfaces. Leather Nova is super for shoes, saddles, purses, sofas,chairs and even leather car seats. It's made from high grade polymers and is completely non-toxic. As a bonus it comes with a free applicator pad.




Leather Conditioner and Cleaner -This is the time saving 3-in-1 product from Leather Nova. I love how it cleans, conditions and restores all your leather goods back to the original fresh, glossy look. It also comes in an 18 oz bottle so lasts forever. It's great for cleaning and conditioning your leather products in one step. It is super easy and fast to use. You just apply the product directly on the leather item or the applicator pad and wipe away.
 

You can buy these great leather cleaning products on Amazon to make your life super simple.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: