Thursday, May 22, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask Review #purearganoil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My hair tends to be dry and definitely has some damage from hot tools. I can't help it. It is frizzy and I color it (gotta cover those grays!) and then there is those twice a year keratin treatments too. Not the best recipe for healthy looking hair. I need some options to help it look and feel softer and smoother.  I use conditioner every time I wash it and I have tried a bunch of deep conditioners with various results but nothing stellar. I just would like to see some shine and reduce the frizz.

I had the opportunity recently to check out an organic option for hair care which I was excited about.  Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask is a a natural option that the company tells me will get your hair looking and feeling better fast. They shared with me that this is an intense, hydrating hair mask that helps to restore and soften dry and overworked hair.  It can bring dull, tired hair back to life without weird chemicals or funny ingredients that make you worry.  A great solution I was thinking to myself.
It was super easy to use...no special equipment required. After washing and rinsing your hair, do like I did and just apply a generous amount of this pleasant smelling treatment to your hair from roots to ends and leave it in for 10-15 minutes while you relax in the tub or read a book.  I took the opportunity to do both. Rinse it off and style as usual.  I noticed my hair was softer and shinier right away. After I dried it and styled it there was a definite difference. Even my husband commented that my hair looked great. I would keep using this great hair treatment especially in the summer months with the beach and sun....keep my hair looking beautiful.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: