Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pure Organic Argan Oil for skin care review #arganalchemy

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I really prefer organic and natural beauty products these days. It used to be a real challenge to find good organic beauty care but with Amazon, it makes it so much easier! I recently had the opportunity to try out a wonderful skin care product from Argan Alchemy that is USDA organic and works beautifully. Who knows what is in so many of those drugstore products out there?  I like that with Argan Alchemy I know that I am getting a 100% pure and organic Argan oil imported from Morocco, the native land of the Argan tree.

One of the things that is also important to consider is who benefits from the beauty products you buy.  I love that Argan Alchemy organic Argan oil is produced in women-run cooperatives, and is hand pressed in the traditional way. There are no added chemicals or fragrances, just pure and natural Argan oil.  That makes me feel good about using it everyday to keep my skin moisturized and beautiful.  It is easy to use too....I just squeeze a few drops out morning and night and gently blend into my face and neck. I wake up in the morning looking fresh and dewy.


My family and friends have been more interested in natural beauty care since I have introduced them to the fact that it is an option that can really benefit all of us.  The beautifully labeled bottle Argan Alchemy contains 2 ounces of the oil, and comes with a dropper.  My mom and sister love beauty gifts and this would be a lovely gift or part of a super beauty gift basket for anyone. It is already on my list for gifts!


The elegant package makes a great gift idea, or a treat to yourself. You can purchase this wonderful and pure organic argan oil on Amazon as well. There is even a $5.00 off coupon when you use discount code GLFV45YX

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: