Monday, May 12, 2014

QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 400mg Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically QSpeed Fast Melt CoQ10. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.  Keep out of reach of children.
I have been using CoQ10 for a few years now. I am not the spring chicken that I used to be though I work hard at keeping fit and eating healthfully.  I used to get so beat up after workouts and then one of my friends told me she takes CoQ10 and she noticed she had more energy to keep up with her workouts. We don't do granny workouts either so you need energy. I recently had the opportunity to try QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) and of course I was interested in trying it.  One of the things that was pretty diffferent about QSpeed is that it is a great alternative to pills and capsules, as no water is needed. Pretty cool because you just pop the tablet in your mouth, and it will melt immediately with a great taste.  It really does taste good....a light orange flavor.
I was impressed to hear from the company that the QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 brand is clinically tested and proven to be effective. They are not shy about sharing that they are an Award Winning Heart Health Supplement and are internationally recognized for taste and quality.  I like that.  QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 is from Nuline Nutritionals.  They utilize a patented formulation that creates a tablet that melts in your mouth in seconds. This is a a full dosage in just a single fast-melting tablet. They guarantee that QSpeed will always be sugar free, gluten free, caffeine free, free from artificial flavorings, coloring, and preservatives, and each ingredient is non-GMO. I was happy about that because I really try to avoid all of those but it is very hard to with supplements. They also tell me that their CoQ10 is top quality. They only utilize 100% natural CoQ10. 

QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 is a great way to get the CoQ10 you know your body needs anytime. I like that I can take them anytime, anywhere. It really has been helping me make sure I get it in every day because I can take it on the run...literally. I don't need to stop for the glass of water. I haven't missed a day since I started with them either! QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 is available on Amazon for easy ordering too.
*If you are allergic to corn, this product is not for you. We use sorbitol, a natural sweetener, as a substitute to sugar and sucralose. We naturally derive our sorbitol from corn. Although there is zero corn in this product, sorbitol has been known to cause digestive issues to people with sensitivity to corn.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: