Monday, May 26, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Wow, those rainbow looms have been a hot ticket for a while now with kids of all ages. The biggest challenge is keeping all those teeny, tiny colored bands organized. A big box with compartments is one of the best options. It sure makes it easier for the kids to craft but I find it keeps my house so much tidier!
          
The Rainbow Bandz Organization Box is the perfect clear plastic organizer case for rainbow loom and rubber bands with adjustable compartments. It has plenty of room to fit the rainbow loom kit and other connectors. You can personalize it with paint pens from the craft store too. That is what we did. It makes it easy to create cute crafts like the owl above.
Each compartment is 2 inches wide x 1.9 inches deep and is 13 1/2 inches long in maximum. Perfect to organize all your components and keep them off he floor!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: