Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wella Brilliance Treatment for Fine to Normal, Colored Hair Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My hair gets so dry sometimes and I don't know what to do with it. I color it, highlight it, use keratin twice a year...you know the whole routine. It isn't so easy on my poor hair. I didn't even mention the hot tools yet either. There are some good options out there to help your hair look and feel softer, shinier and keep the color fresh. I recently had the opportunity to try out one of them from a well known and time-tested brand that we all know and love. Wella Brilliance Treatment is a specialized option to repair fine to normal colored hair.

My hair is actually fine to normal...sometimes a little more on the fine side but pretty average in thickness.  One of the issues I often encounter is that my color fades quickly even though I only wash it 2-3 times a week. I was hoping that I would see my hair color looking fresher in addition to making it softer and shinier as Wella had suggested. 

It was very easy to use. I shampooed it as usual with my gentle color safe shampoo and then applied the Wella Brilliance Treatment. I left it in for 5 minutes as the directions suggested. I rinsed it out and styled it as usual with my round brush and a blow dryer. I liked how the Wella Brilliance Treatment quickly made my hair more vibrant. The color just looked fresh and definitely more vibrant after using it.  It felt soft and had the pretty flowing kind of curl at the bottom that I really like but don't always get even after a good blow dry.  I would use Wella Brilliance Treatment for Fine to Normal, Colored Hair with Diamond Dust on a regular basis to keep my hair soft and the color fresh.

It comes in a 5.07oz container.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-22, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-PEG-4 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Diamond Powder.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: