Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beautiful Jewelry and Designs from Indalo Gallery and Studio @indalogallery

Disclosure:  I received two bracelets complimentary from Indalo in order to review them. My opinions are my own.



I recently had the opportunity to learn more about Indalo, a beautiful gallery of local artists that also houses an interactive studio space located in the pretty little town of Newton Highlands, Massachusetts.
I used to spend a lot of time in the Newton area back in college and it was always an adorable town with lovely shops.  Even if you are not in the Newton area, you can shop online at Indalo Gallery and find some truly gorgeous and unique gifts at this chic independent gallery.


Indalo is an gallery of local artists and an interactive studio. Indalo showcases local and regional artists’ talent by providing a venue for the sale of original artwork.  Indalo was also established to support area artists in a one-of-a-kind, gallery setting that is also online. That makes it a perfect option to find unique hand crafted art no matter where you live! Special occasions such as birthdays, weddings or graduations all are opportunities to find something just right to mark the day or event at Indalo.  You have never seen handmade jewlery and pieces like these. I know the gifts I really remember from our wedding were the unique art or pieces we received from a few of our guests. Every time I see them I think of our close friends.  Indalo is always updating their website too....you never know when you will be surprised by another new piece on the site. 



Perhaps you are looking for a unique piece of hand-crafted jewelry or a sculpture.  There are scores of independent artists that have breathtaking pieces on display at Indalo and on the website.  If you are looking for a special painting, photograph or another kind of unique gift or a piece for your or a friend, you will definitely find it at Indalo Gallery and Studio. It is amazing to see such a wide variety of pieces. The secret is that this is not just one artist...remember Indalo is a gallery of multiple artists.  The photographs don't truly do the pieces justice.

I received two bracelets which were just stunning.  The first piece is a gorgeous
Sterling Silver bracelet with a rhinestone center ball that is full of sparkle. It is on stretchy cord so it fit my petite wrist perfectly. It can be worn alone as an elegant statement piece or it would also look pretty layered with other silver bracelets. A beautiful look for summer and perfect for a special evening out. I have been wearing it all weekend to compliments galore. My friend Tammie noticed it right away and said that she loved the sparkle. My daughter was coveting it up a storm. I don't know...I love it too much to let her borrow it....


The second bracelet is really adorable and perfect for a relaxed summer look. It is a knotted bracelet constructed from lavender leather and small square shaped pewter beads.  The pewter cubes can move around a bit between the knotted leather which I like since I am a fidgeter. It gives me something to do when I am between appointments for work or just waiting at a red light. It is light and feels comfortable on my wrist. Surprisingly, it is also a perfect fit for my small wrist. I can see this piece as my go-to bracelet on the weekend all summer long. I am going to see how it pairs with my dressier workday outfits too...I think it would also work with several simple summer work dresses to give them a little bit of a lift.

You just have to take a peek at their site and see what they have for you. I am sure you will be as They even do custom work if you have something special in mind.

You can follow them on Twitter and Facebook for the most up to date information 

No comments: