Monday, June 30, 2014

Cottonelle Summer Clean Care Sampling Program #CottonelleCleanCrew #LetsTalkBums @Crowdtap

Disclosure: I received Cottonelle products and samples complimentary through Crowdtap in order to provide my own unbiased review and share with my friends. As always, the opinions here are my own. 

I was recently chosen through Crowdtap for the Summer 2014 Cottonelle sampling program. Cottonelle has recently updapted several of their products and I received several to try and share with friends.  My friends were pleasantly surprised to receive my after party gift but though they were giggling they said they would definitely be using them.  Jackie was going to take the kids to the beach during the week so she said she was tucking her sample pack into her purse. I told her I do the same since Cottonelle wipes are great for removing that stubborn sand from little feet.  it was much softer than her current brand of wipes. Nancy had not used wipes before but had seen them advertised before and thought it would be interesting to try them. She told me she really liked them and totally thought there was a real difference with adding the wipes to her regular paper routine.  My mom's friend Donna travels a lot so I gave her the purse sized Cottonelle FreshCare for when she is on the road. She told me she loves them but has a hard time finding purse size packs...they can be really handy. 
 I received a generous sample pack full of Cottonelle goodies to share:
  • Cottonelle Clean Care 4 Pack
  • Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser
  • Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Pack
  • Save $1.00 Coupon on any ONE (1) dispenser or refill of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (42 ct. or larger)
  • FOR YOUR FRIENDS:
  • (2) Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Packs
  • (2) Save $1.00 Coupon on any ONE (1) dispenser or refill of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (42 ct. or larger

I was already pretty familiar with the Cottonelle flushable FreshCare cleansing wipes since that is what I usually buy at at my local ShopRite or A&P. The Cottonelle wipes help you feel cleaner and fresher and they are 100% flushable. The scent is very light and almost undetectable too...just clean.  The nice part is the new container. It is much more modern looking and sleek. I like the way it fits in with my bath decor. We will be buying the new Cottonelle FreshCare flushable cleansing wipes in the future since they look much nicer and feel great.
If you would like to have the opportunity to sample and share other great brands you can sign up for Crowdtap yourself.  I’ve been a member of Crowdtap.com for several years now and there are always great opportunities for sample shares, gift cards and more.

No comments: