Saturday, June 14, 2014

Instanatural Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir review #arganoilhairtreatment

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have really been seeing a nice difference in how my hair looks and feels since I starting using Argan Oil.  I was excited to hear that insta natural recently launched a product that is a blend of luxurious organic argan oil, shea butter, coconut, jojoba, olive, grapeseed and sunflower oils.  This luxurious blend of oils makes a wonderful hair treatment and elixir. Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir feels so good on my hair. I find that my hair gets so dry now that I am 40+. I have tried everything to keep my hair looking fresh and hydrated and this product is one of the best.

This Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir  is unique and unlike others in the market.  It can be used as a leave in conditioner or as a heat & damage protectant. There are no chemicals in this formula...just plant oils, Vitamin B5 and shea butter. Besides argan oil, this unique hair treatment formula is compromised of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil & Grapeseed Oil to name a few.

It's perfect for restoring that shine and luster that's lost over time (read:  over 30 or 40). This needs to be part of your daily/weekly hair regimen!
  I worry more and more about what is in some of these beauty products that are stacked up in the aisles of all those local pharmacies. I love that there are no chemicals or preservatives in this product. It makes me feel good to use it anytime.


Insta Natural gave me some ideas on how I can use this product: 

Leave-in conditioner- Massage a few drops of Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir in your wet hair and scalp after shower to hydrate your hair. This is particularly useful for people who have dry hair naturally or due to hair styling activities such as straightening and curling. Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir can also be applied to hair before hair styling to reduce the damage caused to hair, especially if you’re using a hair dryer
 
Frizz remover - Do you experience frizzy and dull hair after you wash your hair? Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir is an excellent frizz remover and de-tangler. Apply a few drops of Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir on your hair paying more attention to the hair ends when your hair is still wet. It will make your hair soft and easy to comb. Along with this, it adds a great shine to your hair and reduces split ends.

Hair / Scalp Treatment - Give an overnight treatment to your scalp with Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir, if you have dry and flaky scalp. The oil will penetrate deep to produce more efficient results. Massage a generous amount on your scalp for 15 minutes and leave overnight. Wash off the next morning with a mild shampoo. Do this twice a week to get healthy, non-itchy scalp. This treatment is beneficial for both hair and scalp at the same time.

I find my is looking so much more hydrated and youthful. I am impressed at the difference and will continue to use this. I like that I can stock up on it on Amazon so that makes it easy too. Let me know your thoughts but I am really enjoying this lovely moisturizer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: