Saturday, June 14, 2014

Majestic Bombay Stainless Steel High Performance Eye Brows Slant Expert Tweezer Review #MBEyeBrowTweezer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Are you in need of a reasonably priced good slant tip tweezer that really performs like an expensive one? How about a gorgeous salon design, precision tips, sure grip, stainless steel Slant Tip Expert Tweezer!  I have always found that the precision-aligned slant tips are best for all my tweezing needs.  I love the perfect tension which gives me excellent control...much easier to tidy those little teeny tiny eyebrow hairs.

I really appreciate the matte finish for a non-slip grip. These tweezers are made from Quality stainless steel for long lasting usage. Majestic Bombay shares with me that these tweezers are always precision crafted and each one is fully inspected. Tweezit Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance.

My tweezers arrived in perfect condition. They are easy to hold and grip.  They worked well and fit perfectly in my makeup bag.  They are even small enough to stash in your purse. The bright pink color makes them easy to find too.

This great tweezer can be found exclusively on my favorite online store....Amazon! Let me know how it works for you. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: