Saturday, June 14, 2014

Nutra-Lift® Rejuvenating “A” Nano Reneu™ PLUS GROWTH FACTORS Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I am always looking for new skin care products to help give me a bit of a lift. I recently heard about a new product that truly marries the magic of science and nature in a beautiful way. Nutra-Lift® Rejuvenating “A” Nano Reneu™ PLUS GROWTH FACTORS: Advanced Anti-Aging Skincare is totally new and a completed advanced way to care for your skin that I really love. It uses Golden Collagenine, a NEW advanced peptide which is one of the newest skincare options out there. The company shares with me that this is a real break through in skin care technology.  This is a complex formula with Nanoconjugated 24k Gold Particles for remarkable effect on Collagen outgrowth.  

The company also shared with me that this is a secret of youthful beauty that has been known by royalty in ancient China and India and is now backed by modern science. Growth factors, which are proteins produced by various cells in the human body help you show a more youthful and vibrant look to your skin. The best part is there is no expensive plastic surgery or Botox treatments.

Nutra-Lift® Rejuvenating “A” Nano Reneu™ PLUS GROWTH FACTORS mildly exfoliates, moisturizes and even has the potential to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.  This is definitely an easier way to achieve younger and more beautiful skin

My thoughts:  I received this product and have been using it for almost two weeks now. It is easy to use and feels very comfortable on my skin. My skin looks vibrant and fresh. It looks better than usual especially when I wake up in the morning! I will continue to use it and let you know if I see additional results.

I love that I can find this great product on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: