Saturday, June 14, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review #arganoil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I just really enjoy using natural skin and hair care oils. I love Argan oil but I really prefer organic Argan oil from Morocco. I was excited to hear about a new option suitable for hair, body and skin from UNi. 
UNi Argan Oil is 100% pure organic made from Moroccan Argan trees. This is a naturally light scented oil which can be used no matter what your hair type. It works naturally to protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to your hair. One of the secrets of Argan oil is that it contains a large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants. These special ingredients help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. It really reduces frizzy and damaged hair.  UNi is a multi-purpose Argan oil that is also excellent for cuticles.  It really helps prevent cracking and peeling nails. It is gentle and natural so it is great to treat all skin types as well.

This is a very fast absorbing light weight oil too. It is  is smooth, and not at all greasy.  I like the way it feels after I apply it to my hair.  UNi only uses the highest quality oils..they are cold pressed and unroasted. This is naturally rich in Vitamin E (tocopherols) and Omega 6 (linolenic acids) which are great for the skin.  One of the things I really like about this brand is that it has no strong odors. I have to assume it is because of the high quality. UNi 100% organic Argan oil has a light nutty smell and is fragrance free.  I also like that is has USDA and ECOCERT certification means high purity and authentic to me.


UNi Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil can be used on sensitive and non-sensitive skin to reduce age spots and boost skin tones.  It is manufactured in the Kingdom of Morocco and packaged in the USA.  UNi Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper.  UNi Argan Oil are manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality. Manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf-life of 36 months.  I was really happy to hear that UNi Moroccan Argan Oil is available on Amazon. It makes it so much easier to keep up with good skin care. You can also get more information on the UNi brand on their website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: