Sunday, August 24, 2014

Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 #peelchallenge @brandbacker


Disclosure:  This post has been powered by Brandbacker.  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for the purpose of this review. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

I recently had the opportunity to try out a product from the exclusive Exuviance line of products.  I was excited to try the Performance Peel AP25 treatment sample I was sent because I have heard wonderful things about the whole treatment line from friends.  We have an ULTA right in town and they carry all the Exuviance products so several friends have tried it and you can see how happy they are with their results..they look good! Exuviance has fantastic anti-aging cocktails like the Exuviance Illumination Duo as well. The duo combines the power of their nighttime transformer, Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex, with the 100% pure active formulation of Exuviance Vitamin C+ Antiaging Booster for a potent anti-aging cocktail that combats the visible signs of aging.

 
I was sent samples of the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 to try so I thought it would be fun to take the peel challenge. I have to say that I was impressed with the results.  The past few weeks have been kind of insane with work and life.  Sometimes I just don't get the sleep I need and the candle is burning all over the place if you know what I mean. If you work and you have kids and try to live a healthy life, you totally know what I mean. Between squeezing in long workdays, fitness routines 4-5 times a week, healthy meals, time with hubby, time with the kids...do I need to go on? Sometimes your skin just shows the stress! I was pretty pleased because the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 made my skin glow.  It was looking pretty unglow-y before I used it thanks to the craziness of my schedule. It was a huge difference. My skin looked plump and fresh. It appeared like I had a great night of sleep and maybe a day at the spa. I would definitely buy this again. I will be heading over to Ulta to stash this one away for a more frequent fresh look. Would you like more information about the #peelchallenge and a glimpse at some of the evidence from Exuviance? Take a peek and pick up some Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 for yourself at your nearest ULTA.  If you would like to get more details on the product and other products from Exuviance you can find it here.

Available at Exuviance.com and ULTA stores nationwide.


No comments: