Sunday, August 24, 2014

Kabuki Round Makeup Brush Review #kabukibrushsimplyessentials




I am happy to go au natural from time to time but mostly at home! I like to look put together for work and when I am out and about.  Even on the weekends, I like a more relaxed look but a little makeup, properly applied enhances my natural beauty.  The right tools like a professional Kabuki Brush really make a difference.

The right makeup brush is so important to get the coveted professional natural look that you really want. I was happy to find a quality Kabuki Brush just like this and test it out recently. This densely packed synthetic makeup brush worked perfectly when I used it all week long for my powder foundation.  Simply Essentials shared that it is effective for moderate to full coverage of liquid, cream and powder foundation. That makes it a flexible makeup tool. The round top brush allows for easy application for all the angles of the face.

Simply Essentials designed the round top kabuki brush for a flawless makeup application. The dense bristles definitely make it easy to apply your choice of liquid, cream or powder foundation. The handle is long and easy to grip...perfect for flawlessly applying and blending makeup and foundation. The brush is also uniquely designed for professional stippling, contouring, covering imperfections and blending out your makeup.


You can really create a luminous glow with the application of your make up. I found that I get an even application and natural looking coverage every time I use it. It works much better than my older brush. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid, cream and powder products. I found it very easy to clean too. This beautiful brush is also vegan-friendly and the company offers a 1-year guarantee. I like the it is available on my fave marketplace Anazon so it will arrive quickly.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: