Sunday, August 24, 2014

Mandala the Yoga Massage Ball Review #massageball

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. *Always consult a doctor before starting any new exercise routine. 
 

Mandala Massage Balls help you eliminate muscle knots and tension through gentle massage using one’s own body weight. It is easy, you just place the balls in tight areas and let gravity take over. I was happy that I finally found an effective way to roll away sore and tight muscles. This is a totally new dynamic self-healing tool that anyone can use no matter what your age. My mom has been using them for a while now and I didn't even know until I told her that I bought them. She had found them on Amazon a year or two ago and told me they really helped her back.



Mandala Massage Balls are an ideal option for deepening your yoga practice, self-soothing massage, prenatal massage, and recovery from injury.*   Mandala Massage Balls can be used in Yin Yoga and Yoga Therapeutics in place of tennis balls. You can even register your product to learn how to make the most out of your Mandala Massage Balls. *Always consult a doctor before starting any new exercise routine.





I find that Mandala Massage Balls really help me get the knots out of my legs and back after a hard boot camp workout. It used to really be hard to get the tightness relieved. I would stretch all these different ways and it just wouldn't release. I find I get the release much easier and with a lot less effort. They are portable too and easy to throw in my suitcase or even weekend bag too.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: