Saturday, August 16, 2014

Oleavine Konjac Facial Sponge 100% Plant Based infused with Activated Charcoal Review #beautysponge




Whatever your age, it is always good practice to take care of your skin properly. How can you do that naturally and make sure you are really cleaning your skin?  You could spend a bundle on one of those ultrasonic cleansers but that isn't always a reasonable or eco-friendly option. Oleavine is a leading Anti-aging and Skincare Beauty Company that just launched a 100% natural, eco-friendly and biodegradeable Konjac facial sponge. 

There are other Konjac sponges out there and Oleavine did extensive research prior to placing their name on this little magical item.  The Konjac fiber for the Oleavine facial sponge is grown on the pristine volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea, free from chemicals, pollution and irritants. The sponge hydrates quickly, and lasts longer with proper care than others that they tested extensively.

This Konjac Sponge is my little beauty secret these days. It is luxuriously soft and comfortable to use. It is unbelievable how gently it exfoliates and cleanses.  Oleavine shared with me that it is naturally pH balanced as well.  They also revealed that the secret is in the activated bamboo charcoal.  It absorbs toxins, fights bacteria and excess oils. I find it leaves my your face looking refreshed and radiant each time I use it no matter how little sleep I got the night before. Trust me, the past few weeks I have have had so much on my plate sleep is the last thing I am getting. Thank goodness for this little helper! I find that it cleans so well that my skin really absorbs my creams and serums.  Every little bit helps.
 
Oleavine tells me that their Konjac Facial Sponge is even soft enough for a baby's skin while still providing effective exfoliation. This is a beauty tool that you can comfortably use every single day even on the most sensitive skin. No more irritation caused by harsher rough exfoliation or those expensive electronic scrubbers.  You can even save because facial cleanser is optional with the Konjac Sponge. I find my skin looks clearer and I have not seen any breakouts recently...even though it has been so hot and sticky here...no zits.


I have petite hand and I find the teardrop shape is easy to hold.  You can use the Oleavine Konjac Facial sponge on the face or body. The ergonomically designed teardrop shape easily fits in the palm of your hand and you can use the soft rounded point to gently exfoliate sensitive hard to reach areas around your eyes. This sponge is the ideal shape for the contours of your face but still large enough for your body.  I find it works great to clean my body after I have been outside all day with my sunscreen. My skin feels so clean after.

The Oleavine Konjac sponge is:
  • Free From Chemicals, Pollution and Irritants
  • 100% Biodegradable and Sustainable (You can even plant it in your flowerbed or compost when you want to retire it)
  • Not Tested on Animals, and Vegan Friendly
  • Has NO Added Dyes or Colorants
I buy more and more on Amazon just for the pure convenience from my paper goods to my beauty tools including the Oleavine Konjac sponge. Let me know what you think.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: